Book Coaching can encompass:
- Developmental support and real-time feedback on your work-in-progress
- Exercises to build foundational craft skills, characterization, worldbuilding, and more
- Recommended reading (craft and genre) to supplement your writing
- Creating a plan to successfully develop (and maintain!) a writing practice that works for you
- Tailored to you! Coaching can encompass all of these elements, just a few, or something not mentioned here! We’ll figure out the best way for you to bring words to the page.
Following the goals and challenges identified in our initial consultation, we’ll embark together on a month-long writing journey! This package includes:
- Early-check in: A 1-hour Zoom meeting to discuss your writing goals for the month and any internal and external challenges that your foresee. We can also brainstorm ideas or discuss trouble spots in your WIP.
- Mid-month Review: I’ll read and respond to writing, outlining, or exercises completed up to this point, with in-line comments, ideas, and suggestions.
- End-of-Month Review: A second round of feedback of your next set of writing, outlines, or exercises!
- End-of-Month Check-in: We’ll check back in with a second 1-hour Zoom session to discuss both sets of writing feedback, any questions that arose for you as a writer, and develop a plan for you to continue your writing journey.
Have a more direct writing goal, or don’t need to commit to a full month of coaching? We can also work together on an hourly basis, as often or sporadic as you like! Individual coaching sessions are typically 30-60 minutes via Zoom.
I’ll bring professional editorial experience and an empathetic ear to help you brainstorm an idea, break out of writer’s block, work through a specific problem in your manuscript, or develop your writing practice.
Ready to start or reinvigorate your writing journey?
Reach out today to book a free, 60 minute consultation! We’ll get to know each other and develop a unique plan for you, your writing, and your goals.